noviembre 23, 2007

Y con nozotroz Anna

Veamoz zi apoyo a Anna debo de poner acerca de ezha azi ke pongamoz algo ezpecial ....en ezta ocacion seran las canzionez ke hablan y tratan de Anna

Canciones Pro Ana

"Ana's Song" (Open Fire) de Silverchair
And you're my obsession / I love you to the bones" (Y tu eres mi obsesion/Te amo hasta los huesos)

"Courage" de Superchik
I don't know the first time i felt unbeautiful/ The day i chose not to eat/ What i do know is how i've changed my life forever" (No recuerdo la primera vez que me sentia fea/ El dia que escogi no comer/ Lo que es ahora es como ha cambiado mi vida para siempre)

"Starving for perfection" de Geri Karlstrom
Mom and Daddy look/ It's your little girl/Starving for attention/ Too much on my plate/Things that I can't face/Starving for attention" (Mami y Papi miren/ Es su pequeña niña/ Ayunando por perfección/ Demasiado en mi playo/ Cosas que no puedo esconder/ Ayunando por perfección)

"90-60-90 de Florencia Villagra
El último bocado activa la culpa que traes escondida/ y si ese chocolate te venció/ tal vez deba salir por donde entró"

"4st 7lb" de The Maniac Street Preachers
"Problem is that diet's not a big enough word / I wanna be so skinny that I rot from view" (El problema de esa dieta no es tan grande como la palbra/ Quiero ser tan flaca que desaparezca de la vista)

"Paper Bag" de Fiona Apple
Hunger hurts but I want him so bad, oh it kills / cuz I know that I have a mess that he don't wanna clean up / I got to fold cuz these hands are too shaky to hold / Hunger hurts but starving works / when it costs too much to love" (El hambre duele pero lo quiero tanto, oh esto me mata/ pero se que tengo un desorden que el no quiere limpiar/ Quisiera apretarlo pero estas manos son muy temblorosas para abrazar/El hambre duele pero ayunar funciona/ este es el precio de amar demasiado")

"Holy" de the Golden Palominos
I feel so holy and clean / when I stretch out on the floor and sing / Sometimes God comes in for a minute / and tells me I'm doing fine / I'm almost there" (Me siento tan sagrada y limpia/ cuando me acuesto en el piso y canto/ A veces Dios viene por un minuto/ y me dice Lo estas haciendo bien/ casi llego")

"Feed Me" de Julia Hatfield
I had a hole in my heart / So I threw away my plate / 'Cos nothing would fill me up / Whatever I ate" (Tengo un agujero en mi corazón/ Entonces arrojo lo que esta en mi plato/ Porque nada podrá llenarme/ Sea lo que sea que coma)

!Tunic" de Sonic Youth
I feel like I'm disappearing / getting smaller every day / but I look in your eyes / and I'm bigger in every way" (Siento que estoy desapareciendo/ volviendo más pequeña cada día/ pero te miro a los ojos/ y esto más grande en todo sentido)

"Anorexic Beauty" de Pulp
Anorexic beauty, / feather-weight perfection, / anorexic beauty, / underweight / goddess" (Belleza anorexica/ perfección peso-pluma/ belleza anorexica,/ bajo peso/ diosa)

"Lucy at the Gym" de Jill Sobule
I stare at her ribs / that show through the spandex / her little legs are working / she's going somewhere / she's climbing up the stairs / and when she reaches the top / her dreams will be there" (Me fijo en sus costillas/ puedo ver como se expanden/ sus pequeñas piernas están trabajando/ esta yendo a algún lado/ esta escalando hacia las estrellas/ y cuando llegue a la cumbre/ sus sueños estarán ahi)

Skinny de Filter
Skinny And it will make you cry / Skinny and it will make you lie / Skinny and if it makes you soft inside / Skinny At least you will not die" (Flaca y te hace llorar/ Flaca y te hace mentir/ Flaca si la miras internamente/ Flaca que al final no te hara morir)

The First Taste de Fiona Apple
I do not struggle in your web because it was my aim to get caught / But daddy longlegs, I feel that I'm finally growing weary / Of waiting to be consumed by you" (No quiero luchar en tu web porque esta es mi meta que quiero alcanzar/ Pero la araña delgada finalmente esta creciendo/ Esperando a ser consumida por ti)

Outside de Stained
And you / Bring me to my knees / Again / All the times / That I could beg you please / In vain / All the times / That I felt insecure / For you / But I leave / My burdens at the door" (Y tu/ Me dejas en rodillas/Otra vez/ Todas las veces/ Rezo por ti/ En vano/ Todas las veces/ Me siento insegura/ Por ti/ Porque me dejaste/ Mis tristeas en la puerta)

Until It Sleeps de Metallica
It grips you soley / It stains you solely / It hates you solely / It holds you, holds you, holds you / Until it sleeps..." (Te aferras a tu soledad/ Te manchas de soledad/ Odias tu soledd/ Te abrazo, abrazo, abrazo/ hasta que te duermes...)

Beautiful de Christina Aguilera
You are beautiful no matter what they say / Words can't bring you down, no, no / Cause you are beautiful in every single way / Yes words can't bring you down. Oh, no / So don't you bring me down today" (Tu eres hermoso no importa lo que los demás digan/ Las palabras no podrán derribarte, no, no( Porque tu eres hermoso en todas las maneras/ Si las palabras no podran derribarte. Oh, no/ Entonces no me derribaran hoy)

Just Wait de Blues Traveler
There's no such thing as a failure that keeps trying / coasting to the bottom is the only disgrace" (No es una falla que quiero mantener/ deslizandose al fondo de la desgracia)

Quasimodo de Lifehouse
Have you ever felt / Like your only comfort was your cage / You're not alone / I've felt the same as you" (Nunca te has sentido / Como si solo estuvieras comoda en tu caja/ Tu no estas sola/ Porque siento lo mismo que tu)

Hush Hush Hush de Paula Cole
Sixty year man on twenty year old skin / Skeleton your eyes have lost their warmth" (Un hombre de 30 años en una piel de uno de 20/Esqueleto, tus ojos han perdido su calor)

That Day de Natalie Imbruglia
And it's okay / And I'm small and I'm divine / And it's beautiful / And it's coming / And it's already here / And it's absolutely perfect" (Y esta bien/ Y es pequeño y es divino/ Y es hermoso/ Y esta viniendo/ Y ya esta aqui/ Y es absolutamente perfecto")

Jukebox de Ani DiFranco
she says, i've got a darkness that i have to feed / i got a sadness that grows up around like a weed / and i'm not hurting anyone / i'm just spiraling in / and then she closes her eyes / and hears the song begin again" (ella dice, tengo oscuridad cuando como/ tengo tristeza cuando crezco como una mala hierba/ y no lastimo a nadie/ solo estoy moviendome en espiral/ y ella cierra sus ojos)

All Mixed Up de The Red House Painters
she tricks me into thinkin’ / i can't believe my eyes / i wait for her forever / but she never does arrive" (sus engaños me hacen pensar/ no puedo creer en mis ojos/ la espero siempre/ pero ella nunca llega)

Fat Boy de Jewel
Fat boy says, 'Wouldn't it be nice / If I could melt myself like ice / Or outrun my skin / And just be pure wind' " (Los chicos gordos dicen "Si tu quieres derretirme como un hielo/ O exceder mi piel/ Y ser puro como el viento)

You Make Me Thick de SNFU
i'm a talking, walking stick blow me over in the wind i want to be paper thin" (estoy hablando, caminando como una vara llevada por el viento, quiero ser un papel delgado)

Posters de Jack Johnson
Looking at herself but wishing she was someone else / Because the body of the doll it don't look like hers at all / So she straps it on, she sucks it in, she throws it up, and gives a grin / Laughing at herself because she knows she ain't that at all" (Se mira a sí misma pero desea ser otra/ Porque el cuerpo de la muñeca no se parece del todo a ella/ Entonces ella la atrapa, la lanza hacia arriba, y sonrie/ Se rie porque ella sabe que lo tiene todo)

In Hiding de Pearl Jam
I swallowed my words to keep from lying. / I swallowed my face just to keep from biting. I, I... / I swallowed my breath and went deep, I was diving. I was diving."(Me trago mis palabras para mantener la mentira/ me trago mi cara para seguir mordiendo. Yo, yo.../Me trago mi respiracion y voy hacia lo profundo. Estaba buceando. Estaba buceando)

Big Isn't Beautiful de King Adora
Every boy wants a body to die for and, / Every girl who's thin is his rival, / I wish I had a body to die for, / Skinny is sexy, / Big isn't beautiful.. / I'm gonna shed me some skin, / Get me real,real slim, / I want to feel my bones on your bones,baby, / I am a teenage drama queen, / I throw my guts up for self-esteem, / It haunts my dreams, / It haunts my every dream" (Todo chico quiere un cuerpo para morir y/ cada chica quiere ser delgada para su rival/ desearía tener un cuerpo por el que morir/ la delgadez es sexy/ La gordura no es linda.../ Quiero convertir mi piel/ Hazlo real, hazme delgada/ Quiero sentir mis huesos en tus huesos, cariño/ Soy una reina del drama adolescente/ Arrojo mis intestinos junto a mi autoestima/ Persigo mis sueños/ Persigo cada sueño)

All My Life by the Foo Fighters
Over and over down on my knees / If I get any closer / And if you open up wide / And if you let me inside / On and on I've got nothing to hide / On and on I've got nothing to hide / Hey don't let it go to waste / I love it but I hate the taste / Weight keeping me down"

Cars and Calories by Saves the Day
but the price tag can't be seen and it took bites out of her insides till she was just a hollow shell."

Sympathy by the GooGoo Dolls
"Stranger then your sympathy and this is my apology for killing myself from the inside out"Lovers in a Dangerous Time by the Barenaked Ladies --covering the Bruce Cockburn classic"These fragile bodies of touch and taste. This fragrant skin this hair like lace." (Esos fragiles cuerpos para tocar y saborear. Esta perfumada piel, este cabello como lazos)

Anna Begins by the Counting Crows
Kindness falls like rain it washes her away and Anna begins to change her mind. And Anna begins to fade away. She's chasing me away. She disappears. Oh Lord I'm not ready for this sort of thing."

American Girls by the Counting Crows
Nothing but porcelain underneath her skin."Black and Blue by the Counting Crows "Fading everything to black and blue you look alot like you'd shatter in the blink of an eye....You've been waiting a long time to fall down on your knees, cut your hands, cut yourself until you bleed"

Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose." (La libertad es solo otra palabra para nada que perder)

She's Falling Apart by Lisa Loeb
They call her for dinner,She makes up a reason. / She looks at her arms,And roles down her sleeves. / Her mother is starting to see through her lies / Last night her father had tears on his eyes. / And they rise in the morning / And sleep in the dark / And though nobody's looking / She's falling apart."Bad Habit by the Dresden Dolls "and you might say it's self-destructive / but, you see, i'd kick the bucket / sixty times before i'd kick the habit"

Bleed Like Me de Garbage
Avalanche is sullen and too thin / She starves herself to rid herself of sin / And the kick is so divine when she sees bones beneath her skin / And she says: / Hey baby can you bleed like me? / C'mon baby can you bleed like me"?

Un mundo real con princezaz y temores

0 pensamientoz:

Publicar un comentario

El sabor del pecado